Want to bring Bartleby's home with you? We're offering special pick-up catering the week of Thanksgiving. Decide how many nuggets you want (available in orders of 25, 50, 75 or 100) and if you'd like sauce, too (provided in 8-ounce bottles). This year, you can raise a hearty "Hail, Seitan!" at the Thanksgiving table.
- Orders must be placed by 6:00p on Friday, November 16 via the contact form below.
- Orders must be picked up at the truck on either Monday, November 19 (Kendall Square, Cambridge) or Wednesday, November 21 (Prudential Center, Boston) during service hours. We cannot provide delivery!
- Payment will be taken at the truck at the time of pick-up.
Recommendations for Reheating
Our nuggets travel well, and reheat well! We recommend using a toaster oven or regular oven to maintain peak crispiness (not a microwave). We found that some of the frying oil is released upon reheating, so you might like to roll the nuggets briefly over some paper towels to soak up the released oil and excess moisture.
- Reheating from the Refrigerator: Place your nuggets on a sheet pan, and warm in a 350-degree oven for 3-4 minutes. Flip them nuggz, and then crank the heat up to high/broil for another 3-4 minutes. Dip in your favorite sauce, and enjoy!
- Reheating from Frozen: Place your nuggets on a sheet pan, and warm in a 350-degree oven for 15-20 minutes, turning once about halfway through. You're looking for the nuggz to be heated all the way through, and the outsides to be crispy and crunchy.