Want to bring Bartleby's home for the holidays? We're offering special pick-up catering for Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and all your December celebrations. Decide how many nuggets you want (available in orders of 30, 50, or 100) and if you'd like sauce, too (provided in 8-ounce bottles). Nuggets can be frozen in an airtight container if you're planning to consume them more than 5 days after pick-up. Our guidelines for reheating are below.
- Orders must be placed two days prior to desired pick-up/delivery date via the contact form below.
- Orders will be fulfilled on specific dates from Wednesday, December 5 through Wednesday, December 19.
- Orders can either be picked up at the truck on during regular service hours, or at our commissary in Stoneham during specified hours.
- Fri, Post Office Square (Pearl Street + Franklin Street, Boston), 11:00a-2:00p
- Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Sat/Sun, Food Revolution Commissary (3 Marble Street, Stoneham), 7:00a-10:00a or 5:00p-9:00p
- Delivery is available for an additional $10 for customers along Rt. 93 (from Salem up north of the city to Randolph/Braintree south of the city), 11:00a-4:00p.
- Payment will be taken at the time of pick-up or delivery.
Recommendations for Reheating
Our nuggets travel well, and reheat well! We recommend using a toaster oven or regular oven to maintain peak crispiness (not a microwave). We found that some of the frying oil is released upon reheating, so you might like to roll the nuggets briefly over some paper towels to soak up the released oil and excess moisture.
- Reheating from the Refrigerator: Place your nuggets on a sheet pan, and warm in a 350-degree oven for 3-4 minutes. Flip them nuggz, and then crank the heat up to high/broil for another 3-4 minutes. Dip in your favorite sauce, and enjoy!
- Reheating from Frozen: Place your nuggets on a sheet pan, and warm in a 350-degree oven for 15-20 minutes, turning once about halfway through. You're looking for the nuggz to be heated all the way through, and the outsides to be crispy and crunchy.