Bartleby’s mission is to empower people to do good for themselves, the animals, and the planet—one meal at a time. How do we achieve that?
- We serve delicious, convenient, and affordable food that is completely free of animal products and packaged in 100% biodegradable containers.
- We create a menu that is suitable for a variety of people. We aim to produce food that is free of most major allergens: dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and peanuts. It is kosher-friendly, and can be enjoyed by vegans, vegetarians, and carnivores alike.
- We provide warm and friendly service to all individuals and strive to positively influence their day. We seek to serve all members of our diverse community, regardless of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability, ethnicity, and cultural background.
- We treat our partners with fairness and respect.
- We operate a sustainable business. We honor those who support us by making choices that allow for profitable growth and expansion of our customer base, while still adhering to our core mission.
- We provide a safe working environment and professional development for staff. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment.
- We play an active role in the community, and return the assistance we’ve received by giving back a portion of our time and money.
Bartleby wants to support three things as best we can. That's you, the animals, and the planet.